Friday, May 11, 2018

Just For Fun Friday - Steampunk Birthday

Hi Friends & Steampunk Fans,

I have a fun card to share with you today that was totally inspired by Shelly Hickcox.  She made the most spectacular card using Karen Burniston's Spinner Square Pop Up Card and I wanted to try it.  Isn't that what sharing is all about?  I sent mine to a friend for his birthday but took photos and a short video before dropping it in the mail.

I used some Tim Holtz paper for this one.  For the card assembly you can see a video here where Karen explains it much better than I can.

If you know me, you know I hate fussy cutting but sometimes it's necessary.  I had some great steampunk paper in my stash so cut out the hand holding the sign.  Once that was done it was stamped with the greeting from one of Karen's discontinued stamp sets but any birthday greeting will work.

I have linked available products below so you can shop by clicking on them.  Some have been discontinued so you may need to substitute but since I have them, and still love them, I decided to use them.


Have a fabulous and creative weekend,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.