Tuesday, May 8, 2018

A New Release from Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi Friends,

I'm so excided to share my cards today because I can finally tell you about a brand new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  These new dies and stamps are just in time to make some fabulous summer cards.  I have linked all products used below so you can check them out.  Also - don't forget to go the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog here to see what the team made for the new release.

I love this great country of ours and having some new designs to celebrate the 4th of July is perfect.

For this 4th of July card I tried out a new fold (for me) it's called a Z fold.  I saw it on YouTube with Dawn.  It was fun & easy and worked beautifully with the  new 4th of July die set.

I was having so much fun - I made two cards for this reveal.  Who doesn't love a Pink Flamingo?


This is another new fold for me, it's called the Impossible Card and it is all over YouTube.  Trust me, it's not impossible.

These Flamingos are part of Joset Designs and they are so cute!  I used the flower making tools on the body of the flamingos to give them some shape.  I colored them with Copic markers but instead of starting on white paper I began with pink.  Those glorious flowers are from the Tropical Floral die set.  I used vellum and then colored with Copics.

Have a great week and I'll see you soon,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. Love your Patriotic card using this fun Z fold Sandie - and your stand up flamingos are just a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.