Sunday, April 26, 2015

All a twitter -

Hi my friends,

I took a Twitter class recently and have been thinking about all the things I learned.  I've had some time to play and have been so enamored with the Bird Crazy Stamp Set - from Tim Holtz,  I just had to use them again.   This week the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog is Anything Goes so will add it over there.
All I can say is TWEET THIS!!


I  had some funky little eye glasses (a brad) in my stash so added them to the bird.  I made the "word balloon" and then added it to the bird with a small piece of acrylic to make it look as though it is floating over his head.  Some wire for his top knot and some #'s and @'s and of course the Trophy Cup.  He's ready to tweet.
 
Have a fun and creative week,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.