Tuesday, May 7, 2024

From the Vault - Designer Challenge

Hello my friends and welcome to the May 2024 Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month Karen has asked the team to create a new card based on one that we have previously made.  Well, I have to say that I have lots more than one, I have posted several cards on my blog using the Little Twist Panel Pop Up which is my all time fav.  This die is so versatile, you can use one or two panels per card. Both make a wonderful full card.

My card for today is for my friends 85th birthday so it had to be special.  I used lots of colorful birthday die cuts and some festive colors to complete the card. Karen wanted us to show a photo of our inspiration card but I had so many I decided to share my top 6 favorites. Looks like I've gotten a lot of use from this die set.






If you click on the title below each photo it will take you to the blog post where there are more photos and some videos to see the cards in action.  I have linked the products I used below, simply click on the photo to see the details.


The Magic of OZ


Steampunk Bliss

For the three cards above I used some great Graphic 45 images that I've had in my stash for some time.
You don't have to use the papers for the theme but it does make them come to life in a new way.  





 Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy



4 comments:

  1. Great job
    So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful cards, but your 85th birthday card is certainly special and will be so loved. Great work on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All your cards are beautiful - and so creative! I especially love the Autumn themed card and your wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are Great. The pumpkin card is my favorite though. I really like the first Birthday card also, it's so festive. I have some Birthday cards to make and I may just have to copy it with what paper I have in my stash.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.