Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Beach Please

 Hello my crafty friends,

I have a fun card for you today.  I have combined the new Karen Burniston "Little Twist Panel Pop Up" with some great Graphic 45 papers that have been in my stash for a while now.  I added some of the new Sea Charms to the images just for fun.  This was so much fun to make that I have gone stash diving for more papers to use with this die set.  You will be seeing theme in the weeks to come.  


So sorry about the glare on the photos - when I choose this beautiful glossy paper I wasn't thinking about photos.



You can see all the products I used below, simply click on the image to learn more.  Also linked below is Karen's assembly video for the Little Twist Panel Pop Up.

Have a great week,
S@ndy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.