Saturday, February 25, 2023

The Magic of OZ

 Hello my Crafty Friends,

I hope your weekend is going well and that you have had some time to be creative.  I've been having fun with the new Karen Burniston dies from her latest release.  I have been a little obsessed with the new Little Twist Panel Pop Up and have made several cards that I will be sharing over the next few weeks.  I have a collection of Graphic 45 Papers that were calling to me.  This time I used the Magic of OZ which is full of fun and fabulous images. I have had this paper in my stash for some time so I don't think it is available for sale but if you have some hanging around you may want to make one of these cards.

I have made a short video for you so you can see all the fun of this card.




Have a great weekend,

S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I love everything about it. Feels very classy. I wish I had that paper

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.