Sunday, September 17, 2023

Week 6 - Haunted House

 Hello Friends,

It is the final week of my series on the different uses for the House of Cards die set.  This week I think is the best one yet, a Haunted House.  I had to alter the base of this card to make my plan work and I will show you just how to do that in a short video at the end of the post.  So without further ado -

here it is. 

This card was so fun yet challenging and I like that.  I had to alter the base of the card to hold all the elements and I explain it all to you at the end of this video.  The first part is the new Haunted House and then a review of all the House of Cards creations.






Here is how I altered the center to make the card work with three cubes on the bottom.  Instructions are also included at the end of the video.

cut and assemble as usual leaving one end open.  Mark 1/2" sections as shown above.

Cut on line and overlap to shorten.  Glue second tab and then find new center.

Install in card as usual and then place the first cube over the center mechanism.
 

Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing. You always have the perfect paper, as well as the greatest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for Halloween. I am spending the day playing and watching your video and hoping to make something similar for my grands. Thanks for your video showing how you change the base piece size! And for sharing your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.