Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Big Birthday Celebration

 Hi Friends,

I am a member of a wonderful group  of ladies who love to get together each month for some fun socializing and crafting.  When one of us has a milestone birthday we go out for lunch and treat the birthday girl to lunch and lots of handmade cards.  It's really just an excuse to go out for lunch with friends and have a good day.  This month we celebrated Mary's day so I wanted to share my card here now that I have given it to her.  Her favorite color combo is black & white with red.


This card was fun and easy to put together, I used lots of great dies from Karen Burniston.  You can see all the products I used linked below.

Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.