Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Down on the Farm

 Howdy,

Sometimes an idea just hits you and you have to do it.  That's what happened to me when I was watching some crafting videos on YouTube.  This card was inspired by MayMay Made It, I have provided a link for you so you can see her card.  I was too lazy to do all the cutting and measuring so I got out my Karen Burniston dies and came up with my own version.  This is a triple easel card using the Slim Flap and Frame Die set.

 

I made the base of my card following the instruction provided in the video linked below and the simply creased each of the side panels diagonally so it would create an easel for each section.




I hope you will feel inspired to give this a try, so much fun.
See you soon,
S@ndy




1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.