Friday, April 1, 2022

GnomeBunny Like You

 Hello friends,

I'm here today to share a fun little Easter project with you that I hope will bring a smile to your face.  This adorable Medium Wood Gnome 2 is from Clear Scraps and all I did was add some cute paper, bunny ears and some Easter eggs.  I hope you like it. Our little friend has been on a successful Easter Egg Hunt.



I began with the beard - since I am using textured paper I flipped the beard piece over and then traced and cut it out.


Before adding the beard to the Gnome, I used an embossing folder to add texture.  This folder is actually a wave pattern turned upside down.


Next I selected some paper and then used my Xyron machine to make it sticky, you could also use glue or double sided tape.  I covered the wood pieces with the paper and then sanded the edges.  I used some ink to add color to the edges and give it highlights.


Next came the ears - these were made using my electronic die cutter but they can be easily made by drawing the shape on white paper and cut our using scissors. The ears are are 5.5" tall and at the widest point they measure 1.25".


To make this little guy stand up I used the base from one of the Frameables, covered with paper and then added some grass using a die from my stash.


The two base pieces were stacked together lining up the openings.


Just for fun the flower from the Word n Shape Friends-Flower was added.


For the finishing touches the hands and nose were covered with paper and some colorful Easter Eggs were added.



Thanks for joining me today,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.