Thursday, March 24, 2022

It's A Good Day To Be Happy

 Hello Friends,

It's Sandy with you today and I think It's A Good Day To Be Happy.  Today's card is a fast and easy technique using the Ornate lock Chipboard Embellishment, the new 5 X 9 Circle Dots Stencil and some Distress Oxide Inks.  This card will be perfect for a friend or family member just to let them know they are in your thoughts.


For this card front I simply used blending brushes to add color to the cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks.   When the ink was completely dry I placed the stencil over it and removed some ink using a baby wipe around the edges. I stamped my sentiment in the center using this great stamp from Riley & Company and then after adding color to the chipbaord embellishment I added it to the card.  For a finishing touch I added a few flowers and sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.