Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Designer Challenge Day - Window Card

 Hello - it's Designer Challenge Day and this month Karen Burniston is Challenging us to make a window card of any kind.  I have decided to get ahead of the game (unusual for me) and make our Thank You card for our Thanksgiving hosts.  I have all the step by step instructions in the video and I have linked all the products I used below so you can easily find them.  

I always like to challenge myself to do something different so I used parts and pieces from 12 different die sets on this card.  That is one thing I love about Karen's dies, they all work together.






Be sure to check out what the rest of the team made for this challenge and don't forget to check out the Karen Burniston Pop-Up Peeps on FB.

See you soon and happy fall y'all,

S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific card!!! Anyone would love to get this for Thanksgiving (or anytime!)I've done one collage card but will do more now!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.