Monday, February 3, 2020

"Double" That's The Challenge

Hello friends and welcome back,

 It's the first Tuesday of the month and, of course, that means Designer Challenge Day! YAY!

Here is Karen's Challenge to the team - Theme: "DOUBLE" - make a card of any theme using a doubling technique. 

I decided to take it one step further and do a "DOUBLE", "DOUBLE".  I used two different pop-up dies with a, you guessed it, double Pivot Panel.   For my card, I combined the Fancy Label Accordion with the Heart Pivot Panel.




I have made a full instructional video for you.  It's not as hard as it may look. Please take a look, I try to keep my videos as short as possible so you can learn all about it and rewind as much as needed.


Be sure to stop by and join the fun on the Facebook page - Karen Burniston's Pop Up Peeps.
Tune in tomorrow to see Karen's new technique.  I will have a link for you here.

Stay Crafty, see you soon,
S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. Great card and video. So happy that I have the dies needed to make a similar card. Thanks so much. Jan D., Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.