Sunday, February 2, 2020

Quick, Easy & Fabulous Valentine Card

Hello friends,

Do you need a fun and easy Valentine card?  I've got just the thing for you today.  This is not my original idea, I saw it on YouTube with Helen Wilson and really liked it so thought I would share.  I'm using dies and papers from Elizabeth Craft Designs for my card.





For this card you will need a 6" square of paper.  Find the center and then fold each corner to the center mark and crease. 

After all 4 sides have been creased, turn paper with right side facing up.  Cut 4 red hearts and 4 white hearts.  I used the Scalloped and the Stitched hearts on my card.  Glue hearts together and then place on the card with the point of the paper in the center of the rounded parts of the heart.  Be sure to center the hearts and glue them as straight as possible with the point of the hearts lined up with the center of the crease.
I have linked all products below so you can find them with one click.

 On the inside, I simply cut a square of red and then added the Stitched Indented Square panel.
The final step is to add a die cut from the True Love die set and it's finished.

Instead of trying to explain how it closes, I thought I would just show you in a short video.


Until next time, happy Crafting my friends,

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.