Monday, January 20, 2020

The Gnomes Are In The House

Hello friends and welcome back,

So happy to share a card I made for a friends birthday.  I'm in love with Gnomes right now and got my final set of gnome stamps in the mail the other day.  

I combined the gnomes with some fun dies from Karen Burniston.  I've linked everything blow so you can simply click on the image to get all the information.


This little guy turned out soooo cute and then I placed him in the window with the balloons and gifts so he could be seen from the front and the inside of the card.  Because, after all, you can not have too much a cute gnome.  I used the Spinner Square on the inside and have the Happy Birthday spinning when it is opened.

To see how to assemble this card - click here.  Karen does a much better job of explaining it than I ever could.  She even shows how to create the window.

Happy Crafting,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Sandy! I haven't tried putting the window on the front of my Spinner Squre Pop Up card yet. You did a super job of shading the balloons.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.