Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hearts

Hello friends and welcome back,

Today is the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and this time our theme is "Hearts".  I think Valentines are one of my favorite makes, just something about it makes me swoon every time.
For my card I have combined the Tag Book Pop Up with the Heart Pivot Panel for a fun and different
look.  I also have some cute charms from the Love Charms set dangling on each end of the card.

Here is a complete step by step video on how I did it.  I hope you will give my video a like on YouTube and also subscribe to my channel. 




This card was lots of fun to make and it turned out just the way I wanted.
All the products I used are linked below, just click for more information.

Happy Heart Day,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.