Saturday, January 4, 2020

BE MINE

Hello friends,

Well, the Christmas holidays are behind us once again and I hope you all had the best one ever.  With that being said, it's time for Valentine's.  I have a fun little card to share with you that was inspired by my Pinterest lurking.  I just love to find cute things on Pinterest and then make my version.  I've used dies and stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create this fun little card.  There is just something about a heart that I love.


I've used the adorable Penguins from Joset Designs for this card along with the Dotted Scalloped Heart die set.  I've linked all the products I used below so all you have to do is click on the photo for more information.


For the inside, I kept it simple to convey my message of love.

I will see you again soon, until then-
Stay Crafty,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.