Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Festive Birthday Greetings

Just fast stop today to share a birthday card that I made for my friend.  I saw her yesterday gave her the card so it is safe to share today.  I used the Karen Burniston Gift Pivot Panel along with lots of balloons from the Explosion Pop Up for a festive look.


This card looks difficult but is actually simple to put together.  I added a small piece of acetate on the  back of the balloons that are not attached to the back of the card. You can't see it but it adds strength to the design.

For full instructions on how to assemble this die set - watch Karen's video here.


I kept the front of the card very simple with a few stars and the word Celebrate.

You can get more information on the products I used by clicking the links below.

Happy Holidays,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.