Thursday, December 5, 2019

Holly Jolly Christmas

It's the first Friday of the month and that means a new challenge at A Vintage Journey and I am your hostess for Holly Jolly Christmas.  There are lots of great projects shared by the Creative Guides so hop on over and take a look by clicking here.


I made a flat card this time with a fuzzy Santa that has a vintage look.  To see all the details of how I made this card please check back on December 20th when I will have a link to the tutorial on A Vintage Journey Challenge Blog.

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas,
S@ndy

6 comments:

  1. Superb Holly Jolly Christmas card Sandy! Looking forward to your tutorial later in the month. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fuzzy Santa Christmas card Sandy, can't wait to see your tutorial over at AVJ later this month! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous jolly santa card! I love how the red colour pops as part of your design and I can't wait to see your tutorial later this month 😁. Thanks for hosting this month and wishing you a Holly Jolly December! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a jolly and fun card Sandy, it just says Jolly Holly all over :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Santa on a card! And your's is so festive and fun with the fuzzy elements! I can't wait to see your tutorial later this month! Sending Christmas wishes and hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear - well, it's taken me the whole month to get here, but I've so enjoyed seeing everyone's projects for your lovely festive challenge, Sandy - and I've just been over to check out your mid-month tutorial too. Your Santa is perfect in the starring role on your fab Christmas card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.