Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I Love Fall

Hi Friends and welcome to this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - this time we are talking about Fall and/or Autumn, my favorite color pallet.

I used the Charm Accordion as my base and then added some fun elements which are all linked below so you can simply click on the photo to get more details.

To see how to assemble the Charm Accordion just click here. 


I have been playing with some fun elements to create my own paper using alcohol inks and Yupo Paper.  I dropped the inks on the paper and let them do their own thing.  While the ink was still sticky, I rubbed on some foil for beautiful results.  No two will be the same.

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow to see a new video technique from Karen and be sure to check out all the other designers creations on the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps.

See you soon,
S@ndy

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a terrific card. Saw it on the SSS Mon Challenge. Kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sandy :-) I love the accordian design and think I need this die set!! absolutely fabulous!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing card! The pop-up design and how the elements are suspended in the air is amazing 😁. Your fall colours are so beautiful too - I love it! Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! I hope you are having a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply marvelous! Perfectly awesome fall card.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.