Wednesday, September 25, 2019

A Spooky Photo Collage


Hello Friends and welcome back!

Halloween is just over a month away and I simply love making Halloween cards and projects.  Today I'm sharing a card made with the Karen Burniston Photo Collage.  This die is so versatile and fun.  All the products I used for this card are linked below.
ENJOY


You can see a complete video on how to assemble the Photo Collage mechanism by 

The fall color pallet is my favorite so, naturally, this is perfect for me.

Here are a couple more cards and pages I have made using the same die in different ways.


In the video clip below I used the Photo Collage for the flowers, please excuse the incomplete front cover.  This one was added to a pop up book.


If you would like to see the complete book CLICK HERE.

Thanks for coming by, 
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.