Sunday, September 15, 2019

Halloween Home Decor

Hi friends,

I's a spooky day over at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.  The design team as well as a few others are sharing some Halloween spirit so if you would like to be inspired - just click here.  But before you go I would like to share what I made.  It's a haunted house complete with it's own grave yard and creepy moon.  The house is completely separate so it can be filled with Halloween treats or used as a candle holder.  

All of the dies and stamps I used are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and are linked below for your shopping pleasure.  The moon is from an old paper collection from Graphic 45.





 Lots of fun detail for you to enjoy with a view from the top!

You may be surprised to see that the base is the Happy Frame.  I simply covered the entire thing with another piece of cardstock and then decorated it.  Some elements were glued to the top and some, the trees and moon, on the back section.  Using the Holiday House Box as the haunted house it adds even more possibilities for more holidays.  The entire thing is finished off with some fun ribbon from my stash.

Don't forget to stop by the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog for even more inspiration for this fun and spooky event.

Hope to see you there,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.