Thursday, September 19, 2019

All That Glitters

Hi friends,

It's never too soon to think about the holiday season coming up before you know it.  I have a great idea to share with you today.  I used those clear Christmas bulbs that can be found at any of your big box stores.  I have been seeing Christmas crafting items already at my local stores.  I teamed up the bulbs with some fabulous items from Elizabeth Craft Designs and they are all linked below.

I have a complete photo tutorial on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog today.  The link is below.

















If you would like to see exactly how I made these and how incredibly easy they are just hop on over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog by clicking here.

Hope to see you there,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. These are great Sandy! Thanks so much for using my dies! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.