Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Cupcake? Yes Please!

Hello everyone,

Today is the Paper Pros challenge and the theme is Kids or Back to School.  I'm on the road on a month long trip at the moment but thought, although it could be a stretch, that kids love cupcakes and birthdays so here we go.  Cupcake? Yes please!!

This card uses the Triple Flip minus two for a single flip that has a punch.


I made the triple flip the same as always but on a much taller base with the pull tab in the center.
I decorated the front with the Crosshatch Rectangle and another one on the inside and then stamped my greeting.  The cupcakes and flourish on the inside are from Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop Up.

Hope you have enjoyed!!
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.