Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Paper Pros - Christmas Holidays

Today is the Paper Pros challenge and frankly, I just ran out of time.  Since time was short and I still wanted to participate I decided to revisit a post I did some time ago.  Karen Burniston has re-released her Christmas Tree Pop Stand and it has been a popular one.  This die is so versatile and easy to assemble that I wanted to share this once more. I made the Christmas Tree Pop Stand in an explosion box. 





You can see a complete tutorial on how I made this "tree in a box" by clicking here.  You can easily make this project by substituting Karen's old products which are no longer available for the new ones linked below. 

Give it a try,
S@ndy


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about time Sandy !!! There's never enough x However, this is a wonderful gift and I so love that tree xx

    TFS and sending hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.