Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Happy Fall Y'all!!

Hello my crafty friends,

Today is the monthly challenge for the Karen Burniston Design Team and I have put together a fun double spinner card for you.  The theme is "Happy Fall Y'all".  Since I love all the fall colors, orange is my favorite, I used as many as possible on my card.  I made a video as well - I hope you will take a few minutes to watch and of course leave me some comments.





As promised in the video here are all the links and measurements 
that you will need to make this card.

Karen's instruction video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=746ua64f5mU&t=599s

Card measurements:  Finished card size 5" X 5.5"
                                   Cut cardstock 5" X 11", crease in the center and cut a hole in the center of front
                                   Spinner Rectangles 1.5" X 3"  (2)
                                   Large Rectangle is 4" X 4.25"  with 4" side going in fold of card

                                   All other dies and tools are linked below

Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.