Tuesday, October 16, 2018

A very Krista Christmas

Hi Friends,

Today is a special day at Elizabeth Craft Designs, the entire team is featuring some new designs from Krista Schneider.  These designs are so playful with elves, snowflakes(which I am showing), snowmen and more.  I hope you will stop by the blog to see what's happening - you are in for a treat.
You can see everything by clicking here.

.

My card is an A2 size card.   I used the Snowflake Die Set to create a hole in the front of the card.  I then added the inside panel (temporally).  After lining up the coordinating stamp in the hole I stamped with Versafine ink.  I removed the panel and added white embossing powder and then heat set the powder.  I added more snowflake stamps from the same set and returned the panel to the original position (this time permanently).  The snowflake now shows from the front and from the inside.

You could be the lucky one to win a $20.00 gift card from Elizabeth Craft Designs by making a comment on the blog, all you need to do is answer this question:

Which of the new Krista Schneider stamp sets would you use to create a Christmas card?



Good Luck,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.