Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Designer Challenge - borders, borders, borders

 Hi everyone,

It's time for the Karen Burniston Designer challenge and this month her challenge is borders, borders, borders.  I thought it would be fun to make my own background paper using the cupcake border from the Baking Borders set and I went colorful for this one.

I decided to go with the rainbow and used the colors of the rainbow but I did get a rather heavy handed with the color so it is a bright one.

I started out by making my own rainbow paper using bright colored Oxide Inks.  On each of the stripes, which are 1" wide, I placed a row of cupcakes from the Baking Borders.  From the same die set I used the backing for the pies to make the circle border.  


Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a party card! Go team Lake! Sue Stutzman esbjstutz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the bright colors. I prefer the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you had the perfect sentiment! Love this. And the circles from the pie - never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.