Sunday, September 10, 2023

House of Cards Week 5

 Hello Friends and welcome back,

Today I am sharing week 5 of my House of Cards Series where I am showing different ways to use the House of Cards die set.  This week I have a Birthday card that is a pile of gifts.  Who wouldn't love to get a pile of gifts?

Here is a short video of the card in action,


Once again, I am early with this card, that I promised each Monday, because tomorrow Karen Burniston and the Design Team will begin the sneak peeks for the band new release.  We are all excited to share these new dies with you and then next week on September 18, 2023, we are having a blog hop with a chance for you to win great prizes.

You are going to love it.

S@ndy

3 comments:

  1. What a fun, festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your patterned paper heavy or did you glue patterned paper to plain card stock? Thought I could see solid colors behind. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beverly - the cardstock was from a paper pack. It is printed on one side and white on the other. I would guess that it is about 90#.

      Delete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.