Tuesday, June 6, 2023

June Designer Challenge

 Welcome to the June Designer Challenge - this month Karen Burniston challenged the team to make a card featuring either Wedding or Baby.  My thought was about a gender reveal.  You would never guess the gender from the outside of this Slider Box card.  I used the Slider Box card along with the Surprise Cubes to create this fun and surprising card.

  



This is how it looks all closed up.  No one could guess the surprise inside.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the makes from the design team.
You can see more information on all the products I used by clicking on the links below.

See you again soon,
S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. As always, you have created the perfect baby welcome! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your work!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.