Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Designer Challenge - Wedding

 

Hello friends and welcome back, it is Designer Challenge Day and this time our theme is Wedding, Anniversary or Vallentine.  I made a special card for this challenge because it is for our granddaughter who is getting married this Saturday.  I have made the card front with their names and the date.  I hope they like it.




I used the Tiny House and the Wedding Charms to create my card and I have listed all the great Karen Burniston products I used below. All you need to do is click on the photo and you will get all the information you need.

I'm so happy you joined me today,
S@ndy


6 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! I LOVE the pop up church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I don't know of any weddings coming up so I'll have to keep it in mind when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s always better to do projects for life. I can understand You gave this card the little ”extra”. The next card I’m going to send is a congrats card made for my mother’s name’s day, made with the woven baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on the photo and nothing comes up. Can I get the dimensions and score lines for this card. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marnie - I have already given the card away so will try to give you the dimensions. The finished size is 5" X 6". Start with a 12" X 6", place the 12" side along the top of the score board and then score at 3" and 8". This will create the gate fold with one side overlapping. If you want less of an overlap you can trim one side. Good luck.

      Delete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.