Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Designer Challenge & new release

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's Designer Challenge Day and I'm also sharing more of the new release from Karen Burniston.  It has been a busy week so far and the fun continues.  I hope you have been commenting on the blog hop posts from yesterday.  You still have plenty of time to comment and win a great prize.  Just in case you missed it you can see it by clicking here.  So many great projects from the design team.

This month Karen has asked us to make something with the word "Just".  I wanted to make a snowman with the Surprise Ball, the Bitty Ball and the Mini Ball along with the great new Snowman Add Ons and here he is!  "Just" Chill.


You may have noticed the added texture on this snowman, before adding the panel on the balls, I added a snowflake to each one.  I love the detail and texture this gives.

I'm so happy you stopped by,

S@ndy

11 comments:

  1. Love me a snowman and your art is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card!
    Sue Stutzman esbjstutz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS SNOW GREAT! I AM SNOW READY FOR WINTER AFTER ALL THE SUMMER HEAT! GREAT ART! HUGS! YOU ARE LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So 'cool'. Love the snowman and gets me excited for the cooler weather. But in Southeast Texas, we are always excited for cooler temperatures. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always among my favorites and this one is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Can't wait to try the three tiered snowman! Yours turned out super!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I LOVE this snowman! WHAT FUN! I need this die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this snowman! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.