Saturday, September 10, 2022

Just a note

 Hello Friends,

I'm here today with a fun little shaker card that I created using the 

Mini Shaker Envelope from Clear Scraps.



This is a 5" X 7" card so I began with paper cut to 7" X 10" and scored in the center.
A panel (shown here in Navy Blue) was cut 4.75 X 6.75, embossed with music notes and added to the front of the card.


I began by cutting off the top portion of the envelope to make it appear open.
All pieces were painted.

The acrylic piece was cut to match.

The music note paper was cut to match the size of the envelope with the flap open.

The painted pieces were stacked and sequins were added.

 

After peeling the protective covering from the acrylic on both sides it was glued in place on top of the sequins.  The final painted piece was placed on top.

This card was finished off by adding some die cut words and some small flowers

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.