Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Life Is Good - in the hood

 Hello friends and welcome back,

It's Sandy Diller here to share a fun project using 4 great products from Clear Scraps - the new Large Shiplap Heart, the Large Shiplap House, the "Life is Good Words and the Sun Rise Stencil.  I had a great time making this so let's get started.


I was inspired to make this shiplap panel after a lovely bike ride around my neighborhood seeing so many cacti in bloom.  I snapped a few photos to display here. 

I began by blending some ink on the Shiplap Heart near the top and then added some washi tape at the bottom.

Next came some embossing paste and the Sun Rise Stencil.

I ripped up some corrugated paper to make a mountain that is edged in a darker brown.
After adding the mountains to the shiplap I covered the shiplap house with paper and then added it on the right side. 

I painted "Life is Good" with some gold paint and then cut out the words "in the hood" using dies.



Using some old slides, I removed the film and added in my photos.  Next came a camera that I cut using a die from the Movers and Shapers.  I have a red camera so I made mine red.


To finish this project I added the photos around the top of the camera.  I did use some foam tape on the back to make them pop up.

Thanks for joining me today - Life Is Good!!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.