Saturday, April 16, 2022

A Trip To The Beach

 Hello Friends,

Here in Arizona we are enjoying some of the best weather ever with warm sunny days and cooler nights.  It makes me think about summer vacation and a trip to the beach but that will have to wait awhile.  I turned my thoughts to building a sand castle when I get there.  Here is what I have in mind.

To make this card I looked up platform cards on YouTube and found several videos on how to create the platform and then I used my Karen Burniston dies to complete and decorate it.


I treated the center of the platform in the same way I would the center crease of any card and added the largest layer of the Cake Pop Up die set to make a base for the sand castle. 

The card folds totally flat for mailing.  You can see all the products I used in the links below. Simply click on the photo to shop.

Have a great weekend,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.