Sunday, December 5, 2021

Ho Ho Ho

 Tis the season to be jolly!  I have a fun slimline card to share today using dies from Karen Burniston.  One thing I love about Karen's dies is how they all work together and are always available on her website as well as some crafty shops both in person and online.  I've used a combination of sets for this card.

You don't want to get caught being naughty, especially at this time of year, so try to stay on the nice list.


To make the Ho Ho Ho - I used the Howdy die - cutting off the first two letters to use on the card.
Santa and one of his elves is ready to get the sleigh loaded for the big night.

Ho Ho Ho, Happy Holidays,
S@ndy

You can see all the products I used linked below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.