Sunday, October 24, 2021

Hocus Pocus

 A quick stop by to share a Halloween Card.  Just one week from today the big day will be here. For this card I used dies, paper and glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  You will find all the links below.



 This is a slimline card so it measures 9"X4".  It's hard to see in the photo but I have covered this spiderweb with Black Microfine Glitter to give this card a little extra sparkle.  You can see how I did it below.


I covered my paper with Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive before cutting it out.


After removing the tape liner I covered the spiderweb with Black Microfine Glitter and then burnished it.


I attached the glittered web to the cards front panel.


I didn't have black rindstones in my stash so I colored some red ones with a black Copic Marker.  Hocus Pocus was added and then the banner was topped off with a witches hat.


Thanks for joining me today and Happy Haunting,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.