Tuesday, August 3, 2021

August Designer Challenge - Let It Snow

 Hello friends and welcome back, today is Designer Challenge day and I have more dies from Karen Burniston's latest release to share with you.  I live in Arizona and it is over 100 degrees here but I feel like taking a little trip to a cooler place.  I have combined some of the new dies with previously released sets for a fun combination.  The new Snowman Pop Up works great with the Christmas Tree Pop Stand.   My video shows how to put both mechanisms in the same card for a fabulous result.




 Here is a preview of all the dies in this release - Enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. Such a super cool card! I love that snowman sitting there - and the entire layout TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.