Monday, August 2, 2021

The Birthday Gnomes Are In The House!

 Hello Friends,  the day has finally arrived, we get to share the new dies coming from Karen Burniston.

My card today features the Tiny Gnome set and I simply love it.  The gnomes are adorable and two of the dies has the color and cut feature where you can add ink to the die and cut it out for a finished colored and embossed piece.  On this card I used it on the girl's hair and the beard and mustache on two of the male gnomes. 


 
I used one of the gnome hats to decorate the front of the card and then used some of the hats as beards by turning them upside down and trimming them to fit.

This is a square card that I used the Crosshatch Squares to make the panels on the inside.  To pop up the gnomes I used the Evergreen Pivot Panel.  The great thing about Karen's dies is that they are all scaled to be used together go combining them is so easy and fun. 

Here is the entire collection:



1 comment:

  1. A fabulous Happy Gnome birthday card creation - such fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.