Monday, March 2, 2020

In Case You Missed It!

Hi everyone and welcome,

Today is the first Tuesday of the month and it is time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge. This month Karen has asked us to make a do over or repost something that we especially like.  I have lots of birthdays this month so I have started with a do over card that I made for my friend Susie in December.  This time the card is for my son who has a birthday on March 20th.


Since this one is a masculine card, I decided to go with this cute little truck.  I added some gifts in the bed and added some cute "little" bows from the Cake Trims.  The squares are the Crosshatch Squares.


 I used coordinating colors on the Gift Pivot Panel on the inside for a cheerful card.  These bright colors are perfect for a Spring Birthday.


Here is the inspiration card that started the whole thing.

Don't forget to check out all the great cards from my talented team mates on the
Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps.

Stay Crafty,
S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the pop-up design and all the detail that you created looks amazing 😁. I bet your son will love it too! Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful cards TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.