Monday, December 23, 2019

The Season of Light - Happy Hanukkah

Hello my friends,

Today is the first day of Hanukkah and I would like to wish all my Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah.  I made this card for our good friends who celebrate "The Season of Light".


For this card I used the Karen Burniston, Surprise Ball Pop Up die set.  I cut the candles using the  candle from the Cake Pop Up die set.


Let's turn off the lights so we can get the full benefit of the EZ Lights from Pear Blossom Press.


I assembled the card the same as always using the instructions from Karen Burniston.  To see the video just click here.


While I had the top portion of the ball flat, I cut the candles into the ball sections.  Then on the inside I covered the flame portion of the cut with yellow vellum and the bottom portion with blue.  I glued them in so the glue would not show and then assembled the ball as usual.

I inserted the EZ Lights through the hole where the brad goes before adding the brad and then attached all the parts together.

Happy Hanukkah,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.