Tuesday, July 9, 2019

30 Minute Make, Really?

Hi my friends and welcome to another Paper Pros Challenge, this month we are to show a 30 minute card.  I can almost never make a card in only 30 minutes but will give it a try.  This is a Father's Day card that I made last month and to be honest, it was pretty easy once I got the idea.  Since the challenge does not include the idea of the card I think I'm safe.

I used the new Karen Burniston Rocket Pop Up along with the Space Charms and the Enjoy the Ride sentiments.  This die set is amazingly simple to assemble.  This die set is among the fabulous new dies that has just been released and will be available soon, July 15, 2019.  Enjoy the ride!


I thought it could be fun to have our pilot out for a space walk and have attached him to the rocket with the balloon string from the Explosion die set.  Meanwhile the little green man has taken over the ship.  Enjoy!


For the front of my card I used some fun paper and simply cut a panel.

Have a creative week,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.