Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Happily Ever After

Hi friends and welcome to my make for the July 2019 Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month our theme is "Picture This" and it is a great opportunity to use the new Photo Collage die set from the current release which will be available in a few days.

In February my lovely parents will be celebrating their 75th anniversary, yes I said 75th, and I am beginning to make some preparations now for the big event.  It seems like a long time from now but I know it will be here before I know it.  I'm planning to make handmade invitations and this is just one of the designs I have in mind.



I have simplified the collage design for this one by using only the side arms of the mechanism.

Don't forget to take a look at the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps Facebook Page for
inspiration overload.  Also, check out Karen's Blog tomorrow for a new video featuring this die set.

Have a crafty week,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.