Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A Little "Lite" Reading

Hi Friends,

Today is a super fun day at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  They have just released the cutest collection of critters and accessories from Joset Designs.  These little guys are perfect for kids cards but, as you will see, great for adults as well.

I've used the cute little Hippo here.  She can also be  made into a Rhino if you choose to use the horn that comes with the die set.

When my friends and I get together - one of the usual topics are diets and losing weight so I couldn't resist making a little diet book.

I have linked the entire collection below along with the rest of the dies I used so you won't miss a thing.  To get more information on the die sets, all you need to do is click on the link.

Have a wonderful and creative day.
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.