Tuesday, May 21, 2019

CONGRATS - You Did It!

Hi Friends,

Today I have a graduation card to share since I have already given it to the graduate.  The school colors are silver and purple so, of course, that's the color combo I used.  I put some fabulous dies from Karen Burniston to work here and they are just perfect for this card.

I used an acetate panel for the front so you can see this cute little owl all dressed up for graduation weather the card is open or closed.

  The Rockin Rectangle Die Set is a fun way to make the owl from the Feathered Animals pop out of the card as you open it.  Some very glittery paper was used for all the silver panels and the word "Congrats" .

All the dies and materials I used here are linked below so I hope you will check them out.
If you would like to see an instruction video for how this card is assembled, just CHICK HERE.

Have a creative day,
S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card I've seen! I really want to try my hand at making a card. The YouTube link wouldn't open on my phone, maybe it's just me.. anyone else have trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a delightful graduation card - a wise old owl indeed!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.