Friday, January 18, 2019

More Sneak Peeks

Hi everyone,

I'm back today to share another sneak peek for Karen Burniston's Pop Up dies.  This time it's the new Woven Basket Die set and Karen has already provided a video for the assembly and I have included a link at the end of the post.  Hope you have a few minutes to take a look.  

I have combined the new Woven Basket with some yummy cupcakes from the Cupcake Pop Up die, the Happy Birthday and the Explosion Die sets.  Who wouldn't want a basket full of cupcakes?  I love to mix up the sets and can't wait to make more baskets.  The theme for these cute baskets is limited only by your imagination.  

This card stands up on it's own but can be closed completely flat for mailing.


Karen's video can be seen by clicking here!  Some of the dies I used are also linked below but the new ones are only available for pre order at the moment.   They will be shipping on January 31 and I will come back to add the links when they are available.

Have a great and creative day,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.