Monday, January 14, 2019

A Little Sneak Peek

Hi my friends,

Today is pretty exciting because it is the first of many sneak peeks for the newest release from Karen Burniston.  There are so many fun dies in this release that it was hard to decide what I wanted to share first.  I finally decided to begin with the Ice Cream Sundae Pop Up - 
ENJOY!!



For my card I used a combination of  new dies.  All the yummy scoops of ice cream, bowl and spoon along with the syrup, whip cream and a cherry come with the pop up portion.  This set also includes a cute ice cream cone that I will use soon on another card.  It is easy to make a complete card with just this one set.  The word sets and borders are separate.  You can see a photo below of all the new dies and you can start to pre-order on January 21 with shipping beginning on January 31. I'm excited about all of them and can't wait to share more with you.

Karen has been hard at work making instruction videos for each of the new die sets so no need to worry about how to put them together.

If you aren't already a member of Karen's Pop Up Peeps on Facebook, now would be a good to join. I'm sure there will be great sneak peeks from the rest of the team all week long.


That's it for today.   I will see you soon with another sneak peek.
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.