Friday, October 19, 2018

Just For Fun Friday

Hi my crafty friends,

I have lots of birthdays coming up so thought I should get started on my card making so I don't miss any of them.

How about a lovely cupcake?  Perhaps several of them?   I used Karen Burniston's  Evergreen Pivot Panel for this card but instead of adding trees, I added cupcakes.  I made the card according to directions until it came time for the trees.  You can see Karen's instruction video here.  


The front is simple with a couple of Crosshatch Circles and then, of course, two yummy cupcakes.


A simple Happy Birthday along with a few cupcakes and it's ready to be mailed.

You can shop for any of the products I used by clicking on the links below.

Until next time,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.