Friday, June 1, 2018

Just For Fun Friday - We Flamingo Together

Hi and welcome back friends,

I have a  fun card to share today - I used the fabulous new Flamingo Die Set from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the Fitted Hearts along with the Adventure Edges.  

I began with the flamingos cut from pink paper and then used Copic Markers to color on top of the pink - adding some darker colors to the soft pink. 

I made a simple gate fold card and the cut the heart directly in the center.   Next, add some grass at the bottom of the card.  Add the colored flamingos to the center so their beaks meet in the center to form a heart shape.  For this card - I cut 4 flamingos and colored them the same.  I then glued them back to back so they would look good from both sides when the card is opened.

A simple colored panel for the inside of the card adds lots of color.  I used Distress Inks for the background.

For the finishing touch, stamp the sentiment on a Stitched Rectangle and edge with some ink.

Click on the links below to find out more about these great products.

Have a creative weekend,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.