Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A Way With Words - A New Release

The folks at Elizabeth Craft Designs have some great things to share with you today.  Their licensed Designer, Suzanne Cannon, has some beautiful newly designed dies to share and I had so much fun with the first one, I decided to make two of them today.

For the first card I made an easel using the new (#1543)Rosebud Wreath & Elements die set. The lovely design on the wreath is delicate yet sturdy enough to make a fabulous card.  I cut one of the elements (three times) to make the design on the bottom portion of the card. For the sentiment I used the beautiful new Thanks You 2.

For my second card I used the words Eat, Drink & Be Merry that have been designed in Suzanne's signature calligraphy style.  I combined these great words with the Summer Drink Set and the Stitched Ovals and Rectangles

To see what the entire team made simply CLICK HERE.

Stay creative,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.